Ranger Foglamp Lens

I have a 2001 Ranger Edge with factory equipped fog lights. The right side lens is broken. The dealer says that I have to replace the whole assembly and the cost is $81.00 for parts alone. All that for a clear piece of plastic. Am I the only person to ever have a broken lens? What do I do with the rest of the assembly, sell it on EBAY?

Reply to
<gsawyerjr

I guess what I did, I salvaged the light bulb on mine. When my lens got broke, State Farm paid to replace the light on comprehensive, that was with $0 deductible. The second time, my lens fell off some where on the road, and I bought a cheap aftermarket lamp assembly.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom