Ranger Topper

I am getting to buy a used topper for my truck. My truck is a Mazda B4000, which I understand is the same as a Ford Ranger. Does anyone know if a topper made for a Ford Ranger will actually work with the Mazda? The Ranger topper in question is for a 97 Ranger with standard bed (6 foot). The Mazda is an extended cab with a 6 foot bed. As I can't see it or try it before buying, I need to know if this should work or not.

Thanks

Reply to
jb

"jb" wrote: > I am getting to buy a used topper for my truck. My truck is a > Mazda > B4000, which I understand is the same as a Ford Ranger. Does > anyone know > if a topper made for a Ford Ranger will actually work with the > Mazda? The > Ranger topper in question is for a 97 Ranger with standard bed > (6 foot). > The Mazda is an extended cab with a 6 foot bed. As I can't > see it or try > it before buying, I need to know if this should work or not. > > Thanks

should, only real differance is mazda and ranger beds are tail lights and tail light buckets

Reply to
Maack