Re: 1995 powerstroke question

yeah right......

I have a 1995 powersrtoke that I bought used and this is my first diesel.The > motor has 260,000 miles on it and I have no idea how it was treated > throughout it's lifetime before I purchased it.While at a trailer lot when > picking up my new fifth wheel.The man asked why my truck was so loud? Then > asked me if it had a lot of miles on it.I said yes,and then began to > worry...................................... > Do I have anything to worry about ? > > Thank you, > Rick > >
Reply to
Burnett