Re: 4 sale

Next time look where you are posting "n*****ts". This newsgroup is for FORD TRUCKS!

The NKCC Rodster Sedan Delivery company car is up for sale. It is built > on a 1991 Chevy S-10 Blazer with the Rodster kit, shaved rear lights, rear > rollpan with flush LED taillights, shaved door handles, remote entry > system, brand-new Sew Fine fabric interior, Gordon Levy paint job (Black > Rose) with titanium ghost flames and no pinstriping. The car runs like a > champ. Powered by 4.6L V-6 engine, automatic trans. American Torque Thrust > alloy wheels. We have driven this little hot rod numerous times across > country including participation in the 2001 Hot Rod Power Tour. Its > build-up was featured in a kit car magazine and it's been on television. > It is also a show winner for paint work. Could be a daily driver. We are > asking $15,000 OBO. Car is located in Colorado. For more information, or > to make an offer, contact Jim Youngs at snipped-for-privacy@kitcarclub.com or call > toll-free 866/KIT-CAR1. >
> The NKCC Rodster Sedan Delivery company car is up for sale. It is built > on a 1991 Chevy S-10 Blazer with the Rodster kit, shaved rear lights, rear > rollpan with flush LED taillights, shaved door handles, remote entry > system, brand-new Sew Fine fabric interior, Gordon Levy paint job (Black > Rose) with titanium ghost flames and no pinstriping. The car runs like a > champ. Powered by 4.6L V-6 engine, automatic trans. American Torque Thrust > alloy wheels. We have driven this little hot rod numerous times across > country including participation in the 2001 Hot Rod Power Tour. Its > build-up was featured in a kit car magazine and it's been on television. > It is also a show winner for paint work. Could be a daily driver. We are > asking $15,000 OBO. Car is located in Colorado. For more information, or > to make an offer, contact Jim Youngs at snipped-for-privacy@kitcarclub.com or call > toll-free 866/KIT-CAR1. >

Ripcord

YES Ripcord you are correct it was MY error in posting. A mistake I made in error. But we all make an occasional mistake, haven't you? R.

Reply to
al509

Reply to
djdave