Re: Brad Pitt goes wild after split with Jennifer Aniston

Yay, Now I have a chance to hookup with her. :)~

If I had to make the choice between Anniston and Joile, I'd pick Jolie in a heartbeat.. I don't blame Brad for wanting to poke her. I do. :)

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

Oh, Jolie is the house wrecker? :) I didn't read about the story.

Reply to
Mark C.

Dunno for sure, but that's what the rumor mill is saying. Jennifer doesn't do a thing for me.. Angelina certainly does tho. :)

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

You mean those puffy nips sticking through her T-shrt on many episodes of Friends didn't do anything for you? Are you dead down there? :)

Reply to
Mark C.

I always suspected they kept the "Friends" studio about 62 degrees F.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo