Re: Ford Van: Rear Disc Brakes?

Ed FartMiller killed the English language when he mumbled, "I seen them on a 2002 E350 so I know they exist."

Yas sir...ee, ah done seen um 2, so you ain't 2 far wrong in whut you done said. Friggin' "Hillbilly."

Anyone know what year Ford started putting REAR disc brakes on their vans? > I seen them on a 2002 E350 so I know they exist. > > -- > Ed Fortmiller | snipped-for-privacy@fortmiller.us | Hudson MA > * > * To avoid getting a lot of SPAM junk mail, I have altered my REPLY-TO > * address. PLEASE remove the leading "RUBBISH" from my REPLY address. > * Any Email sent to the address without removing "RUBBISH" will > * automatically be discarded without me even seeing it.
Reply to
Zeke

piss off, net-nanny

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

There once was a guy named Zeke, He did not know how to be meek, He thought he was at his peak, But all I can say is, PISS OFF FREAK!!!

Reply to
Roddy Creswell