Re: Oil change on rear differensial.

on my Ford, the fill plug is on the drive shaft side, top left, looking forward from driver's seat. It is drained by removing the rear cover.

Blair

Hi.... > I want to change oil on my rear differensial, and need some advice. There > are no drain plug and no filler plug on the back cover of the diff. Where is > it? It must at least be a filler plug I suppose. It is marked Axle 19 on the > ID markplate on the drivers door. Which axle does the car have? > 1988 E150 302 EFI > Tor Elling. > > >
Reply to
Blair Baucom

How much oil should I put in ?

Tor E...

Reply to
Tor Elling Rustad

You should have an 8.8 fill it to the bottom of the fill hole it should take about 4.5 quarts. Jim F.

Reply to
Hackle