exhaust system needed

Hello,

I have an 87 Bronco II that needs the exhaust replaced from the cat to the tailpipe. I have searched the net without finding one. Can anybody recommend a vendor? I don't want to take it to Midas, I would rather buy peices and bolt it myself.

Thanks, Scott

-- "My grandpappy told my pappy that In My Day, Son, A Man Had To Answer For The Wicked That He'd Done."

Reply to
Scott

Scott,

First of all, ya gotta weld it; bolting is just fer holding it to the frame.

Second, if ya just want stock, go to Midas or any other muffler shop. They'll fix ya up and it won't cost ya an' arm 'n leg.

If ya want custom, there is a wide selection out there. I'd recommend ya get some headers to improve yer mileage (and give some throat to yer exhaust!) and slap on a glasspak. If ya wanna go all out, (do ya have emissions inspections in your state?), cut out the cat and run duals. If ya got emissions, add a second cat from the junk yard and run duals anyway.

All depends on what ya want.....

JohnnyReb

Reply to
Jack M. King

Thanks for your responses.

I got an estimate at meineke today. $200 and they haven't seen it yet. No good deals on auto repair in Vegas.

-- "My grandpappy told my pappy that In My Day, Son, A Man Had To Answer For The Wicked That He'd Done."

Toby Keith and Willie Nelson

Reply to
Scott