Re: Palestinian Leader Yasser Arafat Dies of His Illness in Paris, France

Subject: Palestinian Leader Yasser Arafat Dies of His Illness in Paris, > France

Hmmm... So how did this affect his truck?

Regards, John Kinney

Reply to
John Kinney

Well, I suspect that it will show up on Ebay for WAY too much money. After all Chipper Jones' truck was fairly used and they were wanting rather more than retail for it...and a foul-mouthed pitcher with attitude probably has less clout in the world than a man considered by many to be one of the world's biggest terrorists. Don't know if they would patch the bullet holes first...and, before I started it the first time I would be REALLY careful to check for explosives. Grinning, Ducking & Running. Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt

I thought this was a Ford Truck newsgroup... Later... Grant

Git-R-Done!!!

Darrell Russell (1968-2004)

Reply to
Forcefan83

What does this have to do with Ford Trucks??? Later... Grant

Git-R-Done!!!

Darrell Russell (1968-2004)

Reply to
Forcefan83

Has Chipper changed positions, again?

Lugnut - Braves fan

Reply to
lugnut

Sigh...no...just a typo from a Tennessean with "CRS"... Regards Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt