Re: PO401 on a 2001 Sport Trac

I have the same problem and I am having the hardest time finding the part, the OEM number on the DPFE sensor is 2F1E-9J460-AA, can't even find a reference to it on the net with Google. Can anyone help me and tell me if there is another part number I should be looking for or what part I need

Thanks in advance

Cisc

Reply to
Cisco

You probably need to check a Ford parts dept for the new number. Most of those have been superceded. There was a recall for many of them a couple of years ago. any for the very late model vehicles are not yet available because of the emissions warranty period on new vehicles.

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut