Re: Running a diesel out / dual tanks

The bit about running low on fuel being hard on pumps is a wives tale.

> There's no scientific evidence that it makes a difference. > > -- > Steve Barker >

I disagree. It is better not to run a tank low. The frequency of pumps going out prematurely does increase in vehicles where the owner consistently runs the vehicle tank too low on fuel.

Just my .02, and lots of years of experience with it-----especially on GM and Jeep.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

oh, well. Thanks for the clarification. GM i would expect that. It makes no difference on fords.

Reply to
Steve Barker LT