reccomendations for a quality truck cap for '04 ranger

don't know much about truck caps. can someone point me to a quality mfg. so i can get a decent start on finding something good. thanx, rick

Reply to
Rick Grigutis

one word leer.....just got mine on my 2003 xlt ranger.there are other cheaper and still nice brands.but leers last and really do look better.

Reply to
seasons_change