Roof Clearance Lights for F250/350

A truck I found on the internet has something called Roof Clearance Lights. I walked over to a large Ford dealer near my home, not the one with the truck I might want, to see if these lights actually increase the highth of the truck, but of the 30 are so trucks in stock, none had the lights.

So... Does anyone know if Roof Clearance Lights increase the highth of an F-250/350?

Reply to
xenman

Yes by about 2 inches if they are the tear drop lights, to the best of my knowledge only the International S Series cab uses flush mount clearance lights.

Reply to
Jagren