roughrider tires

To all those who can't seem to figure out who makes Roughrider tire's it's none other than GoodYear for Canadian Tire. Its so nice to know that a woman knows things that so many men don't.

Reply to
tirequeen

Are you retarded?

Reply to
351CJ

Uh, where did that come from? You know the kind of tires I like? Ones that meet my needs at an inexpensive price. It doesn't matter what the brand is. So glad to know that you have extensive tire knowledge. How do you look in a bathing suit?

Reply to
?