ROUSCH Pickup?

Today I met a guy with one of these beasts. It was a '04 i believe. After talking to him and drooling over the truck I figured I'd check one out for myself. Where can I find info on these? Are they only sold at certian dealers? He said something about different stages that they are available in, what would the differences be? Thanks for any help on this one.

Eric

Reply to
Sixtysixgs

Erik D.