seeking suggestions for a shell on 97 ranger, regular bed

I like Leer, but they cost about $1000 where I am. any ideas about other brands that are good, bad, etc? thx Tom Seattle

Reply to
I Love Edsels

I looked a a :Leer Commercial that had a price tag of $2500.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

If you don't mind buying used, I see a lot of them on Craigslist for good prices. Look long enough and you're likely to find your color.

CJB

Reply to
CJB