soft tops

Anybody have any opinions on soft tops for early model broncos. I have an old kayline on my bronco that is horrendous to put on and no longer even fits when zipped up. Sometimes I look at it and wonder what they hell they were designing it for, obviously not a bronco. Hardly any of the edges around the doors mate up tightly.

Reply to
Go Gators