Source for oval plastic access caps on Ranger bed rails

I sold some bed rail caps for my 2001 Ranger, but there's a hang-up. One of the small oval plastic access caps is missing. You pop these caps (there are eight, four on a side) to gain access to the allen-head bolt that holds a tension clamp.

Anyone know where I might find a replacement--other than touring the junkyards?

Thanks.

Marcus

PS Ford knows nothing and doesn't even list these in their big catalog.

Reply to
Marcus Smith