Spark Plug Blow Out

How many people have had a spark plug blow out on their F-150? I just had it happen too me this weekend. I wasn't too pleased when I found out this only happend to a "small percentage" of engines according to the local dealer. It sucks to be so lucky at times....

Octo

Reply to
Octo

...and I bet it was the 5.4L...

joe

Reply to
Joe G

Reply to
Chuck

Reply to
Octo

Reply to
Octo

I am also having the same problem on my 1989 Ford Bronco II. Two particular plugs pop out. No matter the torque I put on them. Only the threads I don't believe are stripped, The plugs just loosen.

Octo wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Donald Moreno

Reply to