Steering problem?

My '98 F150 with 47,000 miles has been making a straining noise on turns. I've had 2 different shops look at it. Both say it's a hydraulic noise but neither said there's any problem. Basicially, I get the noise when the system is under some pressure such as a tight turn.

Both shops said the pump and line pressure were fine.

Truck starting making this noise a few months ago. Everything else checks out fine.

Any one else have this problem?

Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark