TAilgate Latch

I'm looking for the tailgate latch {with internal parts} for my 1995 F-250. Mine is rust bound and stick and jams. I would prefer new.

I've Googled for about an hour, any sources would be appreciated.

Pete

Reply to
Peter Arnold

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 15:25:53 +0000, Peter Arnold rearranged some electrons to form:

Did you try the Ford dealer?

Reply to
David M

How about the ford dealer?? Napa also sells tailgate latch handles, but i don't know about the latches themselves.

Steve Barker

Reply to
paulmbedard