Trailer light on all the time????

The far green light of my trailer brake indicator is on all the time. I have an F250 club cab diesel. Is this by design or was it hooked up improperly. Can it drain the batteries or is it inconsequential?

Thanks,

RO

Reply to
RO

That is the trailer brake controller. Properly adjusted, with a trailer plugged in, the green light should remain green until you step on the brake. Depending on how hard you decelerate will determine if it turns orange or red.

Reply to
Tyrone