Where is the 7.3PSD PCM located?

I have a '99 F350 7.3PSD and I need to look for water leaks arund the PCM. Where should I be looking? Thnaks.

Reply to
pdb

Big box above e brake. To remove it, open hood and use a 10mm wrench to remove to bolt on the wiring harness. Then go back inside and remove the 2 cadmium plate little bolt (forget the size) and pull it out. Have fun plugging the harness back in if you have big hands and arms.

Reply to
bomar

Thank you. Paul

Reply to