2002 F250 Door Panel

I have to replace the driver's side power mirror and it looks like the wiring harness is buried behind the door panel. Any ideas how to get the panel off would be appreciated.

Rick

Reply to
rick.freschner

Don't pry it straight out! There are a couple of screws up higher on the panel, (don't remember exactly where, but you can find them with some searching), and once you remove them, you actually pull the panel straight up to release the plastic clips holding it on. Real easy once you figure it out. (Somebody on here told me how a couple of years ago.)

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to
Matt Mead

Yeah, tried that already without success. And, thankfully only managed to stress the plastic in a place that doesn't show when the door is shut.

Reply to
rick.freschner

Pull the power window and door lock control panel, there is a screw under it. Pull the courtesy light lense, there is a screw in there. Once those are out, pull straight up.

Reply to
Chris Hill

Thanks!

Reply to