Bi-door Tailgate?

Does anyone know if there is a horizontal opening tailgate availabe for an 03 F250 - either bi-door with a center latch, or single door? When loading my truck from the rear, I would like to be able to use the rear bumper as a step, but cannot do this with the tailgate down. Thanks...

Reply to
XLanManX

I saw one of these on the Outdoor Channel's Sport Truck Television (or similar). You might check out their webpage as I'm guessing the tailgate maker was/is a show sponsor.

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to
Matt Mead