WTD: Fog lights for 1999 Ranger

I just had my valance panel replaced on my 1999 Ford Ranger. I replaced it with the panel that has holes for fog lights. I'm looking for used Ford lamps or cheaper reproduction/non-oem fog lights to install on my truck. Does anyone have anything like this or have a good source for me to order from? Thanks!

-Matt

Reply to
Matt Warnock

I bought mine at

but they don't show the fog lights for your year.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom