Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How To Tell If F150 Has Electronic Stability Contol?
I'm trying to figure out whether or not my 2005 F150 has ESC. Maybe some place in the vehicle where all the build codes are printed? Something else?
7
7

F150: Blinking Red Light Under Windshield?
viz: little black knob blinks red periodically. Anybody know what it is?
1
1

2000 Expedition -- Fuel Mileage
I looked at an Eddie Bauer Expedition last weekend with just short of 100,000 miles, 20-inch rims, Borla 3" exhaust, 2nd row Captains Chairs, 3rd row seating, video display system, 6-disc changer, and...
1
1

Ford announces SVT Raptor off-road school
From AB Ford Racing Raptor Assault Program Offers Hands-On, High-Performance Off-Road Driving Over Varying Terrain Ford Racing Raptor Assault program provides hands-on experience in high-performance...

F-150: Aftermarket Driver's Side Arm Rest?
Coming from an old Suburban and I miss the right arm rest. viz: I go out and buy a bunch of minifoam blocks and start carving, has anybody found an aftermarket solution that works for them?

2005 F150 5.6' Bed, V-8 Price?
I just paid $22,000 for this truck from a close family member. Didn't even ask about price before hand bco the familial relationship. But I'm seeing a huge (as in $10,000+) discrepancy between my...
9
9

Best Folding Tonneau Cover
I am really liking the Bakflip G2 Tonneau Cover because it meets all of my requirements. Budget, Hard Folding, Opens all the way and you can drive with it open. This is important because you can haul...

1994 Ford Eddie Bauer Bronco 351 5.8 4X4 Brakes & Hubs
Technically, your questioin is how to separate the rotor from the hub, it that is even possible. Some hubs must be removed from the vehicle, the rotor and hub are all one piece steel, other...
3
3

Ford SVT Raptor gets beadlock wheels, HIDs for 2013
From AB Ford Raptor Redefines Factory Off-Road Truck with Exclusive New Beadlock Wheels, High Technology, Camo-Inspired Color - Ford raises the F-150 SVT Raptor bar again for 2013, offering...

2013 Ford F-150 Limited unveiled as range-topping luxury truck
From AB Ford Sets Truck Standard Again with New F-150 Limited, Offering Class-Leading Luxury and Capability ? Building on three decades of truck leadership and a decade of luxury pickup innovation,...
1
1

Ford offering F-150 fleet customers no-cost Special Service Vehicle package
From AB Ford F-150 Special Service Vehicle Package Now Available, Fulfilling Fleet Customer Requests for Adaptability, Efficiency ? Ford introduces a Special Service Vehicle (SSV) Package for fleet...

Weird - truck"healed" itself
Greetings Last week, the truck started misfiring. Lugging up the hills, running rough. idle dropping to ~800-900 rpm. Code read ":misfire on #4". (P0304). Replaced the one plug I could get at, but no...

1998 F150 rpm/idle problem
I am having an idle/rpm problem. I have a 1998 F150 4X4 4.6 V8 Manual transmission. I am having the rpms hang up longer than normal while driving, shifting, clutch in coming to a stop etc. Sometimes...
8
8

What fuse governs fog lights - 04 Ranger (Edge)
My friend has an 04 Ranger (second hand) equipt with fog lights. The fog lights no longer work. Can someone tell me which fuse (according to manual) that would be ? There is no mention of fog lights...
5
5

2013 Ford Escape 1.6L EcoBoost officially rated at 23/33 MPG
From AB All-New Ford Escape with EcoBoost Engine EPA-Certified at 33 MPG, the Most Fuel-Efficient Small SUV on Market - All-new Ford Escape certified by U.S. EPA at class-leading 33 mpg with an...