Best Folding Tonneau Cover

I am really liking the Bakflip G2 Tonneau Cover because it meets all of my requirements. Budget, Hard Folding, Opens all the way and you can drive with it open. This is important because you can haul larger type cargo with it installed. I also like the Bakflip F1 but it is more expensive than the G2. Check out this video and let me know what you think.

slinger