Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"Custom Build Fee"?
I've had somebody looking for a used F150 for over four months now with no hits. The close ones were around $21,000-$22,000. New prices on the config I want look tb around $31,000 and I'm starting to...
8
8

Re: noise/vibration in front end of '93 Ford F-150 please help!
Yeah, this is what you purport to be your "work" email, isn't it? Somehow you've managed to find time for +18,000 posts: in just one of your many other addys you've managed almost 13,000: you're...

'01 Ranger A/C problems
Greetings: Vehicle is a '01 Ranger V-6 3.0, XLT extended cab with about 82K on it. I think I did something wrong! I tried to re-charge the A/C with a store bought system which came with a guage, hose,...
14
14

1995 Ford F250
I'm having very poor acceleration with my truck. 1995 Ford F250, 5.8, 2WD, AC, PS. I did a tune up but it hasn't helped at all. When I push the gas pedal it just bogs and slowly gains speed. If I...
3
3

C H T Sensor
Anyone have any experience with the CHT SENSOR on 5.4 Litre F-150 Engine ? Any info would be appreciated.....

Need a picture of vapor control connections on the tank
That's what I need. A picture. Or a drawing. Preferably one with a label. So that I can have some idea of where the hose goes from the fuel filler next (whcih is "obvious") to somewhere up and over...
2
2

$10 TRILLION - Reward for REMOVING all Metric Bolts - FOREVER.
$10 TRILLION - Reward for REMOVING all Metric Bolts from ALL AMERICAN VEHICLES, and keeping them out of all American Vehicles - FOREVER. (Every metric bolt must be removed from every vehicle on the...
1
1

2004 E-450 V-10 fuel pump tip for the DIY'ers
Went camping, got home, unloaded and put the MH back inthe barn. Wife went out to start it up the next day and pull it out to clean it. It wouldn't start. Short version....... Had it towed to my...

F150 Steering Wheel In/Out Adjustment: When?
It finally dawned on me that the steering wheel on some F150s can be moved in/out as well as up/down. I found this on a 2011 vehicle. But I'm shopping for a used vehicle. Can anybody name the first...
2
2

V6 Engines DOMINATE Ford F-150 Sales
From Ford ******** Two New V6 Engines Dominate Ford F-150 Sales F-150 EcoBoost® V6 outsells all other competitive V6 pickups combined F-150 3.7-liter V6 outsells all other competitive V6 full-sized...

Bed Length: How To ID?
I'm searching for a super crew F150 with 6'5" bed. e.g. of my hits look like the shorter 5'5" bed, but I can't see any way to specify or confirm the bed length. Am I looking right at it and just not...
4
4

Truck Rax: DeWALT-DCAAR422XT vs Thule Xsporter... Same Thing?
From all the pix I've been able to find, these two racks look the same. True?

AdaRac + Rolltop or Folding Bed Cover?
I called AdaRac hoping for a list of compatible bed covers, but no-go. Is anybody successfully using AdaRac racks ( with a rolltop or solid folding bedcover? Seems like AdaRack's rail assemblies would...

Stake Pocket: Corrosion Issues?
Got a used F150 on the way. The plan is to have the bed sprayed with RhinoLiner and then construct an ad-hoc rack using 2x4s inserted into each of the 4 stake pockets. I'm thinking that vibration will...
2
2

OnStar in Ford
I just purchased a new Ford F150 XLT Crew Cab. Best pickup I have had. Drove Silverados for 17 years. Best Buy is now selling and installing OnStar. OnStar is the only feature I miss about the...
1
1