Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2005 F-150: Switchable Cigarrette Lighter?
Is there any built-in way to make the cigarette lighters go on and off with the ignition switch? I'm thinking "No Way", but there seems to be quite a bit of setup stuff with this vehicle.

Ford F-250 boots Cadillac Escalade from atop thieves' most-wanted list
From AB Ford F-250 has highest theft rate of any 2010-12 vehicle; Cadillac Escalade drops to 6th on list after years on top ARLINGTON, Va. - The Ford F-250 has replaced the Cadillac Escalade as the...

f53 ford chassie emergency brake adjustment
hi , i need to know how to adjust the emergency brake on my f53 chassie on my motorhome.

2014 Ford F-150 Tremor adds some sport to shake things up
From AB All-New 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor Is World's First EcoBoost-Powered Sport Truck 2014 Ford F-150 Tremor comes standard with the company's powerful 3.5-liter EcoBoost® engine, offering V8...

good brand of tie rod ends for F-250?
Hi all, have a friend with a 4WD F-250, not sure of year, she was told she needed new tie rod ends. Looking for opinions on a quality brand - in the past I was under the impression that Moog was...
8
8

I forgot to mention in my last post
I forgot to mention in my last post about my fusible link burning out on the EEC relay. According to schematic, that red wire (which is dead shorted) goes to the following: Thermactor air bypass...

EEC Relay Fusible link burned up 1988 F-150
1988 Ford F-150. Straight 6 cyl. 300 engine, manual tranny, with 4WD. It was running fine. I parked it, got in it later and it ran for a couple seconds and quit. I tried to start it again, and smoke...
1
1

first of all, thanks to everyone that takes the time and effort to help
Those of us who 'get lost from time to time.' I have a 1998 Expedition been running rough for a while, I changed the fuel filter..fuel was very dirty, hadn't been that long since I had changed it, so...
1
1

Ford announces 2014 F-150 SVT Raptor Special Edition
From AB Ford Announces New 2014 F-150 SVT Raptor Special Edition * New Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Special Edition answers customer calls for more exclusivity in addition to Raptor's unmatched off-road...

19-inch wheels?
I bought my F350 with 16-inch wheels I would get better milage. However, I've been told that 19" wheels and tires get better milage than the 16-inch. That does not make sense to me. Can't find a...
3
3

Pivoting Headache Rack: Anybody Done It?
5.5' bed with AdaRac racks installed. AdaRac has some pretty robust right-angle rails along the bed's edges. I'd like some passenger/driver protection in the event of a minor crash and a Skil saw,...

AdaRac with BakFlip HD?
Up to a little while ago, I would have bet a paycheck that I read somewhere that AdaRac and BakFlip were compatible. Now I am looking at the way AdaRac's towers slope in and I'm thinking the BakFlip...
2
2

Folding Bed Cover = Headache Rack?
Admittedly, this is a stretch... Has anybody heard of crash tests where a folding bed cover like BakFlip's HD was evaluated as a sort of dynamic headache rack/cab protector? In the BakFlip spiel, they...

5'6" Bed Cover: Soft or Hard?
Hard looks cooler, seems more convenient to open/close.. costs a lot more. Soft costs less, maybe more of hassle to open/close. Given that I don't care about theft resistance or waterproofness, are...
4
4

i have a 2001 ford ranger edge 4.0 sohc my converter is stopped up
my ranger has a stopped up converter and it is cali emissions can i just replace it with a normal converter?
1
1