Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Smoke in the morning
I have a 2002 F350 7.3 liter diesel. I've been having some issues with it for the past five or six months. It started with a the engine starting to miss. Within hour ( I was on a trip) it started to...
3
3

Re; Fuel leak..
97-F-350 7.3 Ltr. Turbo Diesel; has a slow fuel leak coming from the fuel pump/filter area, trouble shooting tips?, Maybe lots of light on the subject first?. Engine runs fine, so rule out suction...
2
2

2004 check engine lite
I have a 2004 f150xlt with 5.4l eng. 9,000 miles, and its still under warantee....The fail safe lite comes on, and goes out when I restart the engine...after several times, I reseated the gas...
20
20

Anyone pulling any significant weight with a 5.4?
I want to purchase a truck to pull our fifth wheel trailer with, and diesel is about 99% out of the question. the V-10's are so rare, I'm wondering if the 5.4 will actually do the job. I just don't...
39
39

97 Mazda B4000 transmission shifting problem
97 Mazda B4000 5-speed, 4WD. I bought this truck used a year or so ago. Purchased the extended warranty with it. After a couple of months I noticed that after driving the truck for 25-30 miles the...
4
4

1988 Full Size Bronco Ignition Question
I posted this one over in Ford Tech as well, still looking for an answer. Hey Gang, I'm having a problem with the ignition on my truck. I know what the problem is, but I don't know what the part is...
5
5

93 F150 XLT help please
trying to get the headlamp "door" and assy off of my 93 F150 XLT. got the 2 screws ontop of the " decorative" chrome , ( lovingly referred to as a headlight door by ford) but the manual makes...
2
2

94 Ranger preventive maintanance
my ranger 4.0 automatic,4X4 80,000 miles,any preventive needing attention
1
1

Simple right? Dome Light Relay? 2001 Expedition
My dome light(s) no workie. They work fine with the ceiling switches but don't come on when I open the door-any door. Now of course, I know nothing. I bought this beauty from USFS auction and have...
3
3

89 ford ranger
well i have a 1989 ford ranger ext cab, one day i was driving and i hit a pothole. now my dash lights and my AC light, isnt working, could you help me.
1
1

ranger 3.0 spark plug wires
a friend of mine is replacing the wires on his truck but forgot to measure out the old spark plug wires. might anyone have the correct wire lengths for an 03' ford ranger 3.0? or maybe know where i...

Reason for repeated "Overcharged Battery" ?
I recently posted aobut my 5.8L v8 F-150 going bonkers after a recently installed new ECM. Well...My trouble has continued... IN THE RAIN, the other day, I drove the truck about 5 minutes across town,...
2
2

How to build a bed for a 2000 F-450 ?
Hi - as the elected "webbie" in the family my dad has asked me to help him with the following: *** I just bought a 2000 Ford F-450 without a bed. I figured I might build a wood flatbed on it. I don't...
15
15

blinking check engine lamp
Hi All, I have a 2003 Aviator with a 4.6L. The Check Engine light came on with codes 0302 and 0308 (misfires). The dealer changed the plugs and cleared the codes. One week later the engine has no...
2
2

need help with idle adjustment
ive had many problems with my carburetor in general...i recently had it rebuilt and my truck is starting up fine now...however, im not sure i am adjusting it correctly. ive followed directions that...
1
1