1975 Coupe de Ville

Hi,

My Mom's friend has a 1975 Coupe de Ville with 67,000 original miles and no rust. Does anyone know what the blue book value is for this car (as I checked

but it only goes back to 1984)?

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Dan

Dan wrote in alt.autos.gm

If Kelley's doesn't list it, then it doesn't have a blue book value. Because the car is old enough that not many are left on the road, and it is hard to decide what average condition is for that age of car, everything depends upon the car itself. However, you might check Hemming Motor news, and also google for caddys of that era and see what you can find. You could also call around to different dealers that sell cars like that and get an idea.

Reply to
Dick C

Try

You can search for an older car on that website. You should be able to receive some amount of joy. Look under 'classic cars'...

Reply to
Celica Dude

Check Old Cars Price Guide. Its a magazine sold at most bookstores.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~280,033 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face