1991 Bonneville Remote Programming

Hey all. I was just wondering if anyone out there could tell me how to, or where to find information on how to program the Keyless Remote for a 1991 Bonneville SSE.

I am sure the car came with the Keyless Entry system, but it did not come with any remotes. I heard I can get ahold of any 91 Pontiac remote, and program the car to use it (is this true?).

Thank you all for your help.

Reply to
80 Knight