1996 concorde/brakes

When I take my foot off of the gas pedal my car feels like it is actually going to stall, when if fact there seems to be a problem with the brakes. If I put my car in reverse, normally it should start to move without hitting the gas. It doesn't. If I push down on the brakes pedal, there is no pressure until half way to the floor. It almost seems like the emergency brake is stuck on, but it isn't. I have checked the brake fluid level and it is fine. Does anyone have another suggestion?

Reply to
Gray, T

I have a hard time understand your description of a problem. So, if you place the car in neutral and push the car, will it roll easily? If it is, then it is not your brake. If your have difficulty to push the car, check each wheel and fix the problem.

Reply to
none

Sounds to me your having other problems and Brakes isnt one of them...The Brakes have nothing to do with your car wanting to stall...As far as te reverse thing if you I think the wanting to stall has something to do with that also....But the peddle thing you mat have worn pads or air in your line....Is your ses light on...Do you have fuel pressure I dont mean do you have gas what is the pressure ?How many miles are on the car.. need more info if so we can help.. Steve C

Reply to
Steve Cook