1990 Lumina Z34 w/3.4L V6

I was hoping that I would be able to get a little bit of information and/or suggestions about this car. I found one for a god price, but I am wondering if the 3.4 is any good. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
69Rocketman

=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=

"69Rocketman"wrote

If you just want a basic reliable driver....I would not choose the 3.4 DOHC engine unless you know how to maintain and repair it.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Rocketman,

I agree with Ian, (shiden_kai). This was not the most reliable engine produced by GM. The newer Grand Prixs have the 3800 engine. A much better choice.

GMdude

Reply to
GMdude