1998 GMC Jimmy wiring harness connector?

Hello all,

I am upgrading the radio and would like to know if anyone please tell me what type of connector is in the back of the OEM radio. I have found 2 harness adapters, one that is 21 pin and one is 32 pin. Also do I need an antenna adapter?

Thanks, Dave-

Reply to
Xanth

Your best bet is to post in rec.audio.car for the harness, as mine is a 2002 and won't be the same.

You WILL need a mounting bracket and an attenna adaptor.

Reply to
Supernoma