2000 Cadillac SLS Radio wont turn on -

Anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for the radio and the car?

Delco Radio Part # 16258076 Year 2000 Cadillac AM / FM / Cass / CD >I have a 2000 Cadillac SLS. The Radio will not turn on. If I turn the radio on with in the first 10 seconds of starting the car it will turn on but then just shuts off with in 10 seconds. Does anyone know where the amplifier is located in the car and how to get to it? I was thinking the amp was causing the shut down...................

TIA

Reply to
Budd

Budd