2002 grand am

Reply to
<ewazny

wrote

You might just be one of the most dense newbies I've seen in a while. We have repeatedly asked you to tell us what engine you have, and you refuse to do it. Unbelievable! Now you are simply being obstinant....and as such, it's not worth wasting any more time on your post.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Ya know - when you first came back with your know-it-all attitude while I was trying to help you, I just thought I'd bail out and let you go about your way. But, since then several people have made comment about your approach and all you've done is rationalize your bad behavior and repeatedly blame others for your ill mannered entrance. You seem to feel you can waltz into a room and dictate how things are going to be and everybody should jump to march to your drum. Well I have news for you Eric - screw you.

This site is indeed as helpful and as pristine as it should be. The problem is that occasionally one who does not know his butt from his elbow will come in and just start telling everybody how it should be - from a stand point of illiteracy. You are illiterate in the ways of usenet, you are illiterate in the matters of your car and you are illiterate in the manner of diagnosing problems. Yet, you stomp on in demanding your way. No sir - this group is just fine. It helps many people and we all share in the knowlege we have. We simply do not suffer spoiled little children well. You who demand so much respect should first try extending that which you demand.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Reply to
<ewazny

Do another Google search, this time for "Troll"...

Reply to
80 Knight

Not surprising.

Who is "driving you out of town?"

Group hug...

Are you sure you're not still dazzled by your new surroundings?

"Your native country" or the news media/propagandists in your native country. The "people of colour being killed in the streets" thing is laughable. If people of colour are being killed in the streets, odds are, it's by other "people of colour." You may deem that racist, I deem it the truth. Also, there are not "guns everywhere" I for instance, do not keep a gun in the bathroom.

Not exclusively, no.

When Hollywood makes a movie, even if it is based upon 'real events' it rarely if ever bares any resemblance to actual facts.

More and more you play the dupe to anything and everything that someone else tells you. If the United States is such a bad place with so much blood running in the streets, why is it that so many people are trying to sneak into it?

You're not going to change anyones attitude, to try is a waste of time. Meanwhile, you can try to decide whether -you- want to continue your stereotypes which are based upon the writers of fiction. (aka; the movies and the newspapers)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Thank you to everone who contributed to this debate.This was a class project to gauge cyber bullying. We are monitoring a number of usenet sites. We take a new emigrant with a fairly good command of English and ask a fairly general question, we then rate the responses. The queries posted by us were done by each student pretending not to know what was required, we did not tell the students what to post but they were to be worded in such a way as to illicit a response. In this way we could see how a newcomer to North America from a 3rd or 4th world country with limited knowledge would be treated. So far this site has had some of the most venomous responses to date. Seeing as how Mike was the most vociferous, we would appreciate it if he could e-mail us at pysch.uofmb.edu. We would need your age, marital status, education, occupation and country of origin. Again thank you, this was very enlightening. Anyone else who used bullying tactics is free to also e-mail us with the above asked for info.

Dr.Graham Leeds Phd. "shiden_kai" wrote in message news:qGmIh.809$DN.629@pd7urf2no...

Reply to
<ewazny

Of course I won't email you with my age, marital status, occupation and country of origin. Those would be quite irrelevant, wouldn't they. As for education - I have a Doctorate in Psychology...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Dear Sock Puppet,

This is the most pathetic attempt to save face I've ever seen.

You could have at least made a half-assed attempt to have this Dr. Leeds post from a different account than ewazny.

Kindly take your 'thought police' bull shit and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Signed,

No Sale

Reply to
aarcuda69062

There is not such thing as a secret warranty, if it where secret WHO would know about. GM, as well a the other manufacturer that were victimized by the governments asbestos ban, ALL offered some type or extended warranty for problematic gaskets. One can contact any local GM dearer who can run the VIN to determine if a vehicle is covered. Face it, no manufacturer is going to fix a car forever, they all have limits of time and mileage on ANY extended warranty.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Probably the GM mechanic who good willed the head gaskets on his car.

AWWWW I didn't know you cared, where a hanky.....

Must be because I have seen just how fast the Canadians can speak real good English as soon as money is involved...

I used to, but one REAL bad night after some REALLY nasty bean and beef burritos made me wonder if it was a good idea to have ANYTHING in the room that might generate a spark!!!!!

You mean that They didn't really blow up an asteroid in Armageddon! What about the X files? Gee who can you trust any more.....

Because they won't let the folks who are already here shoot them?

Add Michael Moore, and Al Gore to that list....

Reply to
Steve W.

That's just the retired cop who drives the dealership shuttle...

I don't, but sometimes it fun to troll the trolls.

Like that scene in Lethal Weapon where they booby trapped the crapper...;-)

Certainly not Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum.

Exactly.

That's pretty much who I was referring to...

Reply to
aarcuda69062

This must be kids playing a prank. Someone is putting effort into appearing hopelessly ignorant or mentally ill and now has racism involved... on a newsgroup. No one even knows what race this person is supposed to be.

Every one in the secret society calm down before being found out, its a trap. If the agents are bearing down on you try and make it to the US to the underground EVIL lair. Try not to leave many bodies along the way.

EVIL LOL

Reply to
Micah

Reply to
<ewazny

Guess I should have read a little further.

Reply to
Micah

If this was infact what you claim, shouldn't you leave the bullying out on your part also. That like a small child with no discipline. "Let me kick you but don't you kick me"... "Bully". Who conducts a test with students using there own email address especially trying to provolk people? Ok prankster.

Add me to the list am a bully now. Now I'm in the secret society. Im a "REGULAR" now.

EVIL LOL (MuhhHoooHaaaHAAAAA)

Reply to
Micah

Hopefully you've sent that racist little shit off to the re-education camp to get his/her mind right.

Oh, one other thing; learn to trim your posts. You're leaving about 700 lines of old text which is eating up server space needlessly. (you might as well come away from this with something useful)

Reply to
aarcuda69062