3.8 engine

I have an 86 Park Ave with a 3.8 litre engine every time I turn a corner it seems like the car backfires, could it be an injector stuck open or any suggestions on what it could be. Mike

Reply to
Mike & Chris

Check the rubber hose from the air cleaner to the throttlebody for a hole or crack. Any air entering the intake after the mass air flow meter could cause a "missfire."

Reply to
lwolgamott