303 in 1950 Olds- where is the rear trans mount ?

How many motor/trans mounts are there on a 1950 Olds ?

I'm taking the motor out of one- and need to know ahead of time, because it's been sitting a while and this will be a torch cutting job for sure.

I can see the side trans/motor mounts, and front mount- is there a rear trans tailshaft mount ?

any help appreciated.

Reply to
CAINE