programming remote

Dear users i bought a used keyless remote for a 1994 bucik park ave and all the #s macth on the back nad but i need to know how to program it and i don?t want to have to pay 100 to dealer so does anybody have detaild intr plase help thank you Daniel

Reply to
Dannleo21

Below are instructions I found for a 1992 Buick Park Av, give them a try:

Jump the (ALDL) Assembly Line Diagnostic Link. You will find this connector under the driver side dash, but you will have to look through a square cut out in the panel to see the connector, it is recessed behind that panel, almost directly under the steering column. It should look like this; _________|________ [F] [E] [D] [C] [B] [A] [G] [H] [J] [K] [L] [M]

Jumper pin A to pin G with a fused jumper (3A) Doors will lock and unlock Press the UNLOCK button on the remote Doors should lock and unlock again if you have more remotes press their unlock button (up to 4) remove jumper wire

Reply to
80 Knight

Close, the '94 has the OBDII connector (maybe), he'll have to jumper pins 4 and 8.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Damn. I should have remembered that. Thanks Steve!! :)

Reply to
80 Knight