91 Beretta GT Head Rest

Can anybody help me? I have a 1991 Chevrolet Beretta GT. I can't figure out how to remove the head rests on my seats. I have new seat covers and I have to take them out to put on the covers.

Reply to
killer93

On my 91 Bonneville you have to slide a thin sheet metal like tool down the slot that the head rest post goes into. It releases some tabs inside the seat allowing the headrest to be pulled out.

Some models you have to disassamble the seat to remove the headrest. I'm not sure how yours comes apart, But I've given you a few idea's. An upholstery shop should be able to advise you.

Good Luck.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 34,856 91 Bonneville LE 306,078
Reply to
Harry Face