91 park not starting

My 91 park ave does not stay running and it seems to flutter when I hold the gas on. Turns over fine only stays running when I got the gas peddle pushed down a little. Any ideas? Ignition Module?

Thanks, Dan.

Reply to
Dan Brow

Just checked the plugs, seems the front 3 spark plugs have no spark and the back 3 do. Left side of the ignition module is bad it seems, so should I change it out? TIA.

Dan.

Reply to
Dan Brow

OK, I guess checking them in real bright sun light is a bad idea. I got Good spark but, zapped myself well holding the spark wire boot. Not sure if it's the wires but now I have no idea.

Thanks.

Reply to
Dan Brow

My first guesses would be dirty throttle body or IAC valve.

Reply to
MisterSkippy

throttle body or Fuel pump. Replaced all the sparkplug wires, replaced Fuel Pressure Regulator, and IAC, all parts came the from wreckers. No change.

Thanks for the help, any more ideas? What's the best way to clear the throttle body?

Reply to
dasbrow

Reply to
Shep

Just wanted to add that I checked the PCV and did a pressure test on the fuel pressure regulator bend value. I had a friend turn the car to start, not turning the engine over and I held the needle in and it sprayed enough to get at least my hand soaked, not that I got any on me.

Thanks for the help so far guys.

Reply to
dasbrow

Looks like I kinda fixed it. Pulled the MAF off and gave it a dirty look, blow on it a little and put it back in presto I have a running car. Runs a little rough though. Going to grab another new/used MAF from the auto wreckers, just to be a on the safe side.

I got one error code I can't figure out, I need a cross-ref table for these flashes.

2 flashes, pause, 7 flashes.

Thanks.

Reply to
dasbrow