93 Lumina keeps dying

This has happened to me before, but it stopped after a while. This time it isn't stopping. I disconnect the battery to do something like replace the alternator and then when I'm done I can't keep it running. It will start, it will run fine, but as soon as i start driving if I don't keep my foot on the gas it wants to die.

Is it something with the computer that needs to be done everytime the battery is diconnected? Can I fix it without having to take it in? Please help.

Reply to
cjbi

Shep

Here is a link to a website to do the learn procedure. Roy

Reply to
ROY BRAGG