'96 Chevy Corsica Heater Control..... Please help :(

Hello,

I have a 1996 Chevy Corsica. I recently removed/reinstalled the dash. When I was nearly finished, I found an electrical connector that didn't seem to reach anything to plug into. Everything seemed to work just fine.... until it got cold out. It seems to be the wires that control the heat. I do have a fan that works correctly, but I get no heat. The heater core is easy to get to through a little cover near the floor, and it is hot, but evidently, the flap that allows air to pass the heater core and go through the duct work is not moving.

I have looked all over to find where the wire plugs in, and I just can't find it. I can live with being cold, but it's a pain stopping and scraping the inside and the outsides of all my windows when it's cold out. If you have any idea of where the control is, please let me know.

Thank you so much, Freezing in Ohio

Reply to
Blue