Reply to
<HLS

How about May 15, Ed ???;>)

Reply to
<HLS

I can do that.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Good. Me too. I will use my 18 speed that day...People power!

Reply to
<HLS

hi people,, im probably off topic with this ,but here goes ,, The governments of the world are very concerned about the climate change [warmin]and me also, thats why the big thing on the gas users of the world,, but what about the

100`s of A bombs that were set off >Emails are being circulated, suggesting that all of us avoid purchasing >gasoline
Reply to
Dano69