ABS

I have a sensor on my 98 Jimmy that the wire has broken. My wife needs to use it and I don't have time to fix it until this weekend. Can I remove the fuse to deactivate the system and make the repair later.

Reply to
Tim

Tim-I wouldn't touch the fuse for fear of messing up some other part of the ABS. Have her drive it with extra care. She will not have the ABS function but will have conventional braking until you can fix. later jp

Reply to
blazerman

If the abs light is on, the system is already disabled.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai