Alternator Problem

Thank goodness!

Reply to
PeterD

He won't see it, won't understand it... Some people never give up their imaginary friends no matter how old they get.

Reply to
PeterD

I think the point is that he's driving to the lds church in a chevy 4x4 truck and offering you decent free advice on your question. His tagline is immaterial....

Reply to
Augustus

"Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..... yeah, makes perfect sense."

Reply to
Steve W.

"... and He needs money! He always needs money!"

Heron McKeister

LOL

Reply to
Augustus

One of the best summaries I've seen.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

One must believe what one can believe. I dont disrespect anyone for his beliefs as long as they do not promulgate hatred, and anger, and injury.

This includes Christians, Jews and Muslims, as well as the many eastern religions.

Reply to
hls

Many wars are the result of religious beliefs of Christians, Jews, and Muslims. Those wars promulgate hatred, and anger, and injury and death.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

My point exactly.

Reply to
hls

Realizing that the three examples cited all promulgate hatred, and anger, and injury.

Reply to
PeterD

Always have, and still do.

Reply to
hls

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam *ARE* eastern religions.

All under the name of being holy. The world would be such a finer place without these evil cults.

Reply to
Desertphile

And Newt Gingrich/Rush Limbaugh is their Prophet (PBUH)?

Reply to
Jim_Higgins

I took them to be middle eastern, to avoid having to go into hinduism, taoism, and the plethora of far eastern religions that we could name.

Reply to
hls

WTF.

I am not what you would call particularly religous, but WTF.

Many wars are also caused by people who DON'T believe in some kind of religion.

Nice tolerance. Seems that some people seem to think bashing peoples beliefs is a blood sport.

Reply to
Commentator

What belief did any of us bash?

Some of:

-The Christians led the crusades which devastated the Holy Land.

-The Jews (Israelis) continue to abuse the Palestinians and foment hatred.

-The Muslims continue to wage war on anything western.

Those are facts, Jack.

Reply to
hls

Far, far fewer. And those wars were started for more sensible reasons (if there is such a think as a sensible war...)

Like we say, if one wants to believe in a fantasy friend, fine... But don't insist that anyone else believe in it...

Reply to
PeterD

Name one.

Evil behavior is not to be tolerated.

Nobody "bashed" belief here: just castigated evil done in the name of religion.

Yep: belief does not apply---- demonic behavior being called "holy" does.

Reply to
Desertphile

Nowhere, I mean nowhere in this group, in ANY archive, will you find Stormin' Mormon insisting anyone believe in his personal faith. This is a newsgroup about 4X4 Chevy Trucks. What advice have you offered lately? Regards, JR

Reply to
JR