Another '91 Bonneville SSE Question

Hey again everyone. Just one more question about the '91 SSE. It came standard with both Daytime Running Lights and automatic headlights, but neither of these features work. Does anyone know about this kind of stuff? Is there a hidden fuse or relay somewhere?

Thanks everyone

Reply to
80 Knight

there should be a fuse in the fuse block underneath the hood for the DRLs, the previous owner could have bent one of the prongs out to disable the DRLs from working, might wanna check that out

Reply to
twins0203

Thanks for the info, I will take another look under there :)

View this thread:

80 Knight

Thanks again, and I checked the fuses and they are all working. Any other suggestions?

View this thread:

80 Knight