Buick Park Avenue Mass Airflow Sensor

I have a parts list of everything down to the last bolt on 97-05 Park Avenues, but the the one part number I need, the list doesn't have.

Can anyone tell me, or direct me to how I can find, the part number for a 2000 PA Ultra MAF sensor?

Thanks,

Jeff

Reply to
Blah

Shep

That would likely work every time.

I can't see how he'd have a part list but not have the MAF for the 2000 PA, doesn't make sense. Regardless, it's 12568877.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

I didn't think dealers were in the business for giving out parts numbers. Once they do, they know they're not getting a sale. Even gmpartsdirect.com doesn't list the parts number when you do a name search.

By the way thanks for the number although it does not come up using a number search on gmpartsdirect.com or any search engine, which is odd.

"I can't see how he'd have a part list but not have the MAF"

You say that as if I'm long gone. Yes it's a mystery, isn't it. And the number isn't on my list either.

Jeff

Reply to
Blah

Look it up at Delco,

http://198.208.187.182/internet/Vehicle.jsp It is a different number from Steve's.

Reply to
anon

Your point? Who would know better then a Buick dealer? I call my Pontiac dealer all the time for parts numbers.

How very strange, as I was able to find it there: MSRP: $246.27 Core Price: $60.00 Your Price: $128.07

Yup. Shows up on Goggle too.

Well, you can now take Steve's number, and add it to your list.

Reply to
80 Knight